Inna Kogan (B.A., LL.B.), Barrister and Solicitor
Inna is a licensed lawyer, educated in Canada.
She is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, a Public Notary
and a commissioner of affidavits. Inna Kogan speaks five languages
and has many years of experience appearing before Ontario courts.
She can help you achieve your goal of immigrating to Canada.
It is important to remember that by hiring a licensed Canadian lawyer
you are automatically insured against fraud. Ontario lawyers are
bound by rules of ethics and professional conduct set out by the
Law Society of Upper Canada to perform their duties in a professional
manner while keeping the interests of their clients at the forefront.
Inna Kogan can use her experience, education and skill to assist
you in the quest to arrive in Canada - a country of unlimited opportunities.
Inna's qualifications include;
- Graduated from Lycee of International Relationships
in Kiev, Ukraine with highest Honours
- Accepted to the Ukrainian
State University on the highest scholarship award
from York University in Canada Majoring in International Political
Sciences, with Honours
- Graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School, Canada
- Laureate of International Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington
- Published articles in the Immigration Law Reporter (2000 - 2002)
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada's Lawyer Referral Service
Areas of Law : immigration, international, administrative, matrimonial,
contract, civil litigation, etc.
Languages spoken: English, French, Russian, Ukrainian